From: mrdavis9 [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 9:56 AM
To: amibrokeryahoogroups
Subject: [amibroker] Fast Computer/New SCA 80-pin

A while back, you all graciously offered advice on what to include when I
make a new very fast computer.

Well, finally, I will be ordering the parts this month, and I  am willing to
spend over $2000 for the parts if each additional chunk of money adds a few
percentage points to the speed.

I think I would like to use this new SCA 80 pin system in my new fast
computer.  This innovation, and others that help the speed are what I would
like to have in the new fast computer that I need very soon. I would
appreciate your alerting  me to any and all features that I can include in
the fast computer that I need to build.

Also, I would like to hear comments/criticism of the fast computer list of
parts pasted directly under the dotted line below.

Directly below is the link to the New SCA 80-pin that I just now saw during
a search. Ron D

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/New%2BSCA%2B80-pin
Below this dotted line are the specs that a friend selected for his fast
computer, and like me, he has not yet built it.

I've put together a list of the parts that I'm purchasing for myself this
week for my new speed demon machine.

Asus
ONLINE ORDER ONLY - - A7N8X-E XP 3200 Deluxe nVIDIA nForce2 400MHz FSB

DDR400 Serial ATA Dual LAN Firewire 1394 ATX.
Details:
-with cpu - Athlon XP 3200+ 2.2GHz 00MHz with Heatsink & Fan. Complete

Combo kit

Price $ 346

1GB PC-3200 DDR400 RAM Dual Channel SPD Enhanced PC3200 DDR 1GB In

Stock Free Heat Spreader

Price - $155

Xoxide LED Clear Blue UV Reactive Acrylic Case

Price $129.99

500W Aspire Super UV Reactive Power Supply (Blue)

Price $79.99

ATI All In Wonder Radeon 9000 64MB TV/Vivo Video Capture/edit AIW w/all

Cables OEM

Price - $139

Total; $851, not including shipping.  Since all these are coming from
different distributers, there will be multiple shipping costs.  I shall look
for another day or so to see if I can find someplace where, even if the
parts cost a little more, I can save the difference on shipping.

Let me know if you want me to order you the same stuff.  This machine is
cutting edge, fastest there is in 32 bit processors.  Especially where rapid
refresh rates are a must for graphics.  It is possible that you might get
faster number crunching from a four gig Pentium, but not by much

---

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lcb5tp/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1094306049/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=847264545>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .