Re: [amibroker] Low-end computers ?

Hi,

I have found AB as very nice tool for TA. I monitored for a while this
groups and I feel very good knowledge here. Therefore, I decided to send
this my question here.

I wanted to purchase AB on SWREG pages some days ago. Then I communicate to
their UK phone number my card number. But they haven't reply yet. No reply
even for my email contact later on. When I wanted to check "Order Reference
Number" their systems didn't find that number at all.

I wonder if anybody in this group had similar experiences with AB purchase
over this site. What would be your suggestion for next step?

Thank you very much for any reply.

Regards,

Ales Mahdal