[amibroker] Manual input of trade signals.

Dear Friend,

I lay no claim to the expertise in designing a (Neural Networks)NN
function for AB, I am a potential user looking to Purchase a TA
software.

AB appears to be a good TA software at a very good price. But one of
the things I am looking for in a TA software is support for NN.
Therefore I asked this question that if NN is something close on the
horizon for AB, it will help me in my decision to select AB as a TA
software for me.

Best regards

Rizwan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "daemon4chg" <daemon4chg@xxxx>
wrote:
> Riswan,
>
> Neural Networks by themselves represent a pretty complicated area of
> computer science. But you seem to be asking that Tomasz commit to
> integrating complicated NN technology into AB, (which is already the
> most sophisticated TA pkg on the mkt today).
>
> I'd like to ask a critical question of you: Do you have the
necessary
> NN expertiese to give Tomasz the necessary guidance for integrating
NN

<rizwankherati@xxxx>

<OzFalconAB@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Anthony,
> > >          The supplier of the NN would have to supply some sort
of
> > external
> > > extentions to their NN. You would then need to put these
extentions
> > into a
> > > .dll to run in AB.
> > >
> > >          ATB