[amibroker] Re: Arc drawing tool problem

Herman/Dingo,
         How about a communal KeyNote file. Where we can all add our
notes/codes/Tips etc.
  This could serve as an Open source "Practical Useage/Tips'n'Tricks/HowTo
Guide" (For members only - as it would also include the S&C Tips).
Plus a disclamer - Code may contain bugs etc etc  - Use at your own
risk.... ;-)
With WinRar - the keynote data directory crunches down to resonable
(Transferable) size.

I know some use InfoSelect - However - KeyNote is much cheaper alternative
         - It's simple and works well (IMHO).

Herman - Don't worry too much about messy code. As long as it does as
expected - and has some brief commentry - Then we can all get by ok. Hehehe
If you think your Bungee Jumping the market - Then I'd say Im BaseJumping
with a blindfold :-)

My View:
         1. The users Guide is helpfull. But lacking when you want to know
"How do I go about doing this......"
         2. Searching the forum posts for info realy sucks.
         3. We need an Intrim HowTo guide that covers concepts of using AFL
code blocks  in practical ways,
         - Presented in a very simple format. A simple Tree style infobase
would suffice im sure (aka Keynote).
         4. It's realy too much to ask any ONE person to present their
collected InfoSelect/Keynote data,
         - So a communal InfoSelect datafile is better for everyone. (It
may not work - But it's worth a try!)

         ATB
         Michael.S.G.