  From: Terry [mailto:MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 16 August 2004 21:52
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Nasdaq Composite

  Tony,

  Išve not been able to find A/D data in Yahoo, but you can easily import
the
  A/D data you already have in Excel. I have created these Œartificial
  tickersš before for data such as the VectorVest MTI and BSR which only
have
  a single value. I used Excel to duplicate that Œpriceš into OHLC fields.
  Make sure you have a date field and a ticker field (for each line of
data).
  You can make up the ticker as in NASADV and NASDEC or whatever, save the
  file as a .CSV file and then use the import wizard under the FILE menu.

  Terry
  --

  > Do I need a ticker symbol that represents this data in Yahoo ? or if not
how
  > do I set up Amibroker to download it ?
  > I can find the data in yahoo but it doesnt seem to have an associated
  > symbol. ?  Is this covered somewhere in the Amibroker literature ?
  > As you can see I am at a loss on where to go. Many thanks for your help.
  >
  > Tony

Nasdaq
  > is
  >>   > an
  >>>   >   > already established composite is there an easy way to set this
up
  > that
  >>   >   would
  >>>   >   > allow me to do what I need.
  >>>   >   > I have looked through the site and the help sections and I am
still
  >>   >   unclear
  >>>   >   > as to where to go.
  >>>   >   > Please tell me I have missed the obvious.
  >>>   >   > Many thanks.
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   > Tony
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >

  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
  >>   >   Service.
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   > Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >>>   >   > http://www.amibroker.com/
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   > Check group FAQ at:
  >>>   >   > Yahoo! Groups Links
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>>   >   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >   Check AmiBroker web page at:
  >>   >   http://www.amibroker.com/
  >>   >
  >>   >   Check group FAQ at:
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >

  >>   >
  >>   >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
  >   Service.
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >
  >>   >