From: pete_wragg [mailto:wraggp@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 4:50 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Fibonacci colours

Running 4.60.3 here on XP Pro, and I can't seem to get Fibonacci retracement
tool to remember colour changes.

I use a pale parchment background colour, so the very pale psstel default
colours for the Fib tool really don't show up against this.  I've
right-clicked, gone into Properties, then the Fibonacci tab, and changed the
colours to ones that show up against my background, and checked the "Use as
default" at the bottom.

But the next time I use the tool, - back to the pale pastel colours again.

How do I get the Fib tool to remember the colour changes I've picked, and
cement them in place as the default colour set?

Thanks for any help :)

Regards,  Pete, Brisbane, Australia.

Check group FAQ at: