[amibroker] Reverse ATR Stop?

Amibroker does not save bid/ask information so you cannot plot it.

The ability to plot and backtest using tick data along with bid/ask
information data would be a great feature. If it can be implemented
in the software architecture of AB, this would be an excellent
differentiator for the product.

jehmac

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treliff" <treliff@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm using the standard edition but the availability of the new
> GetRTData function definitely had me upgrade to professional,
> expecting it to enable me to plot Bid and Ask charts, or better:
use