Re: [amibroker] Disk file operations

Tony,

You can of course color your candlesticks anyway you find helpful but
your comment that using yesterday's close is the "normal way" to
distinguish candle color is a new one for me.  I've done a fair
amount of research on coding candlesticks for backtesting and I've
never run across that idea.  An up day (as far as I've ever known) is
Close>open.  Is your approach a Brit / Aussie thing?  Curious.
Thanks.

Wayne

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tony Meskill" <tmeskill@xxxx>