Re: [amibroker] Simple Moving Average

Hi Yuki,

Amiquote can also download data from MSN money ( check quoteservers
settings )

MSN is covering Japanese Markets.

example symbol :
JP:7203 for Toyota

link :
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/common/find.asp?
NextPage=/scripts/webquote.dll?iPage=qd

Once you habe the symbols, you can setup a new tickerlist and run
the download from Amiquote ( not autoupdate, otherwise you have to
change the quoteserver for your US stocks too. )

should work - you only have to find out all the symbols.
To make live easier for you,

here's the link to MSN symbolsearch japanese stocks starting with A

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/common/FindSymbol.ASP?
optType=&Country=JP%3A&NextPage=%2Fscripts%2Fwebquote.dll%3FiPage%
3Dqd&iMenu=&dl=&optCriteria=%3F&Company=A&ENTER=Go

and a few sample results
Symbol   Company Name
JP:5391  A&A Material Corporation
JP:4773  A&I System Co., Ltd.