Re: [amibroker] Re: PROBLEM WITH BUY AND SELL SIGNALS ON PRICE CHART

daemon,
That
CTRL+      CTRL-   is
great!
        Text
to small....Just hit CTRL+ a couple of times!
WOW

Im likeing FireFox the more I use it.
        ATB

Michael.

At 12:56 PM 8/08/2004, you wrote:
Firefox does the trick for me.
My story:
Two years ago, bought Dell Inspiron 8200 with *very* hi res graphics
card. Resolution was so high that I had trouble reading *normal* fonts
associated with many applications, but changing the screen res display
to a lower resolution property caused *fuzzy* display problems on my
lcd display. Also had problems reading many IE6 web site fonts.
Installed Mozilla and was able to get around online 'font' problem by
using Ctl/+ or Ctl/- keystrokes which increased or decreased displayed
online fonts.

<CUT>
Don't know anything about Maxthon or Deepnet, but if they are based
upon IE6, I'd be suspicious.
daemon

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> I tried firefox and other mozilla based explorers and find them
fairly basic
> compared to what I have been using.
>
> I use Maxthon which is an overlay of IE, giving me a lot of the
features I
> want. Another newer addition I have found is Deepend which is also an
> overlay of IE, but this reportedly fixes a lot of the security holes
in IE.
> Deepnet just has a lot of bugs atm, but I am keeping tabs on it for
the near
> future. Both have the popup filters.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

IE if you
> wish.
>
>         ATB
>          Michael.
>

> The only issue I have had is the following error reported by
Windows.....

http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtml?title=Clicking_on_a_Link_Shortcut_in_W