Re: [amibroker] Re: PROBLEM WITH BUY AND SELL SIGNALS ON PRICE CHART

hi,

I would say that the Portfolio manager inside
Amibroker should be able to output the actual equity curve to for instance the
~ActualEquityCurve symbol. The portfolio manager already allows one to add and
exit stocks and therefore inputting all the info needed to output the
actual equity curve ..  but apparently it is not possible to get the actual
equity curve.

For now I would say that you could make that symbol
yourself and just update it with the qoute editor everyday ... at least you
would be able to compare the curves.

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE