Re: [amibroker] while/for loop compiler error 3 question

Hi Graham,
 I hadn't heard of Maxthon, So I checked out the site
www.maxthon.com
Your right - It is quite feature rich - There were zillions of
buttons on the initial screenshot.  Though I didn't get the
impression it was an overlay to ie. More it was a seperate browser
 - Based on the IE engine.
Though the following on their website caught my eye.....
Currently Maxthon is on Beta Stage. We do not recommend novice user to
use it, and do not recommend you remove MyIE2 before the release version
of Maxthon is out.
I'll have to have a peek at Deepnet too! Thanks for the alternatives
to investigate.

        ATB

Michael.