[amibroker] Re: RUT AddToComposite with TC2000 data

OK, this compiler/interpreter behaviour is confusing me:

here is a part of my code that is generating compile Error 3, "for,
while, if statement can only use boolean or numeric variables" etc.

The strange part is that the for loop is ok but the while generates
this error as shown AND also if I comment the (exitCond == False)
part and uncomment the (n < BarCount) part. (error goes away if I
change BarCount to 10, e.g., with (exitCond == False) commented out).

2nd Question has to do with being able to change i in the middle of
the for loop, as I do in the last statement. Is this possible or will
i continue from where it left off????

for (i = Length+1; i < BarCount; i++)
{
                exitCond = False;
                n = i;
                inTrade = False;
        	while ((exitCond == False))// AND (n < BarCount))
                {
                   n = n + 1;
                }//while
        	i = n;