From: k_binder_ [mailto:k_binder_@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 7:01 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] plotshapes problem

I'm trying to get plotshapes to work but cannot.
Any help from the experts here is appreciated.

I'm using the example code in the help file:

Graph0=MACD();
Graph1=Signal();
Buy=Cross(Graph0, Graph1);
Sell=Cross(Graph1, Graph0);
PlotShapes( ( Buy OR Sell ) * ( 1 + Cum( Buy OR Sell ) % 52 ), IIf(
Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 5 );
GraphXSpace = 5;

I use the analysis->automaticAnalysis->scan sequence on just 1
security. I can see the scan results with buy/sell signals but no
arrows on the chart pane.
I have a pane with keltner channels overlayed on price using the Plot
statement.
What's the correct way of doing this?

thanks,
ken