Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.60.3 official release available

The read me files describe Dynamic variables as

* Dynamic variables are variables that are named dynamically,
typically by creating a variable name from a static part and a variable part.
For example, the following example dynamically constructs the variable name from
a variable prefix and a static suffix.<FONT
color=#000000>for(
i = 1; i < <FONT
color=#ff00ff>10; i++ ) { <FONT
color=#0000ff>VarSet( <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"C"+i, <FONT
color=#0000ff>Ref( <FONT
color=#000000>C, -i ) );  }
// creates variables C1, C2, C3, C4, ....,
C10 equal to Ref( C, -1 ), Ref( C, -2 ),   ..., Ref( C, -10
) //
respectively

However
there is no mention of its other properties, such as:

1. Scope of variable: I assume it to be same
as for Static Variables
2. Types of values: I assume they are NUMBER
and SRTING only, same as for Static variables.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Ara