RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.60.3 official release available

Hello,

Dynamic variable is just regular variable with
dynamic identifier (name).

1. The scope is global to the formula that created
the variable. It means that you can access it from anywhere in the
formula
that created it. But you can NOT access it from
other formulas (i.e. dynamic variable is NOT pesistent or
static)

2. No. Dynamic variables support _numeric_ and
_array_ type as of now.

Dynamic variable DOES NOT DIFFER from regular AFL
variable, it is the SAME variable but it just has ability to have
dynamic identifier.

See this:

VarSet( "myvariable", 5 );

if( myvariable == 5 )   // this 'dynamic
variable' works exactly as regular variable and can be accessed regular
way
{
   printf("myvariable has value of
5");
}

Dynamic variables were added just to allow writing
a loop:

for( i = 1; i <= 5; i++ )  VarSet( "Var"+i,
Ref( C, -i ) );

instead of 5 statements:
Var1 = Ref( C, -1 );

Var2 = Ref( C, -2 );

Var3 = Ref( C, -3 );

Var4 = Ref( C, -4 );

Var5 = Ref( C, -5
);

but both approaches have the SAME EFFECT ->
creation of five regular variables called Var1, ...., Var5

The only "dynamic" thing about dynamic variables is
its name (identifier).

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE