Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.60.3 official release available

Another thought is that the yahoo message forum is not the most user
friendly stucture to use as far as finding posts that are relevant to
one's situation. Obviously on any forum the guru's get tired of being
asked the same question again and again, and a forum that catagorises
posts would make it easier to find relevant posts that are for
example, relavant to a beginner trying to set up a data base.

The achives and search obviously aim to address this but the search
has it's limitations.

I know there are cost factors involved in setting up forums , but
they have come down significantly . talking to a tech  friend  phpBB
and IPB are free forum systems and there is( relatively )cheap
hosting available.

See Change

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> At our local AmibrokerNT meeting tonight, I said that as far as I
knew, no
> one was adding any additional descriptions that can be accessed
from the
> user manual by clicking on the  UPDATED/EXTENDED VERSION ONLINE.
One of the