[amibroker] Accumulation Swing Index

It isn't clear to me what is going on here,
even after looking at the info at this link:
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.html

^NDX, for example, consists of AAPL, ADBE, ALTR, ... YHOO.
^NDX is made up of 100 Nasdaq stocks in all.

If AmiBroker isn't using these stocks to calculate
TRIN then what is it using ?

I can follow the instructions, and I can get a so called
TRIN indicator to be displayed,   but I'm unclear as to
what I have ended up with (even after reading all the
instructions and posts).

Seems like I need to do a, simple, brute force
calculation of TRIN in AFL by explictly accessing all
of the 100 symbols by myself.

Steve

> Hello,
>
> Read my answer below please.