Re: [amibroker] Re: Training mode.

Mark: Your regular MS data files are the external data source.  The plugin
allows Amibroker to read them.  No need to change the way you are presently
getting your MS data.  Make sure the MS plugin is in the AB plugins folder
and follow the instructions in the tutorial on "How to use Amibroker with
external data source (Quotes Plus, TC2000, Metastock)".
One point you may need to know is that when you add any symbols to your MS
data files, before they show up in Amibroker you have to click on: File >
Database Settings > Configure > Retrieve Symbols > OK > OK.
HHP