Re: [amibroker] Multiple IIF statements

I think it's a great idea! I'm speaking as one who ran an
optimization on 4 variables last night and it took over 3 hours.
Also, the range and increments used for the variables weren't as
comprehensive as I would have liked.

Your idea would have allowed me to put in the values I really wanted
and let it run as long as I want.

A refinement on your idea: backtest results could be constantly
sorted in the AA window so you could visually tell when the values of
the independent variables results on your principal variable of
interest (e.g., profit %) are meaningful.

Seeing this type of information in realtime would also allow you to
stop and manually adjust the ranges to cut down on total time
required.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dwrowley_2000" <dwrowley@xxxx>