Re: [amibroker] Multiple IIF statements

<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>I've asked for something similar myself, maybe with a
slider or something to control the number of bars blanked at the end, rather
than only stepping through one at a time. Besides training your mind, it's also
useful for evaluating the behavior of indicators that "guess" about the future,
or for other reasons change shape as more data becomes
available.
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>The closest I know of that you can do currently is to
set all prices after a certain bar to null. Some types of indicators do odd
things right at the transition point, so you may need to null them out too. For
that reason, you may have to recode this arrangement specifically for every
pane, not idea;.
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>It also won't remove hand-drawn studies, much less put
them back later. You might be able to code up something that sets the color of
studies to your background color, maybe?
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>It's better than nothing, and AFIK, the best we can do
without it being built into AB, but I too hope Tomasz adds a feature like
this.
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>
<SPAN
class=606461512-26072004>Dave Merrill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  would like to set AB's data to a selected date back in time, clear of all
  existing studies I might have drawn like trendlines ect, but trendlines
  and other studies are able to be drawn. Then every time the space bar is
  pressed a new days(weeks or tick) worth of data is added.The
  reason for this of cause is to test or practice trading like backtesting
  your idears and instinks in real time.  Is there currently a way
  to do this?Downloading each days history is not a solution. To time
  consuming.Any idear?Thanks Ant.