[amibroker] Secure AFL?

<SPAN
class=209370114-26072004>I think Tomasz has said that Monte Carlo tools of some
kind are on his list. Don't know what, don't know when, could be wrong, but I
think he's indicated that.
<SPAN
class=209370114-26072004>
<SPAN
class=209370114-26072004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: danielwardadams<SPAN
  class=209370114-26072004><FONT face="Courier New"
  color=#0000ff>
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2> I
  think it's a great idea! I'm speaking as one who ran an optimization on 4
  variables last night and it took over 3 hours. Also, the range and
  increments used for the variables weren't as comprehensive as I would have
  liked.Your idea would have allowed me to put in the values I really
  wanted and let it run as long as I want.A refinement on your idea:
  backtest results could be constantly sorted in the AA window so you could
  visually tell when the values of the independent variables results on your
  principal variable of interest (e.g., profit %) are
  meaningful.Seeing this type of information in realtime would also
  allow you to stop and manually adjust the ranges to cut down on total time
  required.Dan