RE: [amibroker] How to get non array variables?

This
removes bars under param() control.<SPAN
class=421373612-26072004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman
Z = <FONT
face="Lucida Console">Null;LB =<FONT
color=#0000ff>LastValue(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex());O<FONT
size=2> = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,O);<FONT
size=2>H = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,H);<FONT
size=2>L = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,L);<FONT
size=2>C = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,C);<FONT
face="Lucida Console" color=#008000 size=2>// Just an example
systemStochRsi=EMA((<FONT
color=#0000ff>RSI(8)-<FONT
color=#0000ff>LLV(RSI(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>8),8))/(<FONT
color=#0000ff>HHV(RSI(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>8),8)-<FONT
color=#0000ff>LLV(RSI(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>8),8)),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>3)*100;<FONT
size=2>Buy=Cross(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>17,StochRsi) AND <FONT
color=#0000ff>Ref(MA(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>21),-1) < <FONT
color=#0000ff>MA(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>21);;Sell<FONT
size=2>=Cross(StochRsi,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>83);Short<FONT
size=2>=Cross(StochRsi,83)
AND Ref(<FONT
color=#0000ff>MA(C,21),-<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1) > MA(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>21);Cover<FONT
size=2>=Cross(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>17,StochRsi);<FONT
size=2>Plot(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Close",2,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1);<FONT
size=2>PlotShapes(<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(Short,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone)),<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf<FONT
size=2>(Buy,colorBrightGreen,<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(Short,colorRed,colorBlack)));
-----Original Message-----From: Dave
Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 8:26
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
Training mode.

  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>I've asked for something similar myself, maybe with a
  slider or something to control the number of bars blanked at the end, rather
  than only stepping through one at a time. Besides training your mind, it's
  also useful for evaluating the behavior of indicators that "guess" about the
  future, or for other reasons change shape as more data becomes
  available.
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>The closest I know of that you can do currently is to
  set all prices after a certain bar to null. Some types of indicators do odd
  things right at the transition point, so you may need to null them out too.
  For that reason, you may have to recode this arrangement specifically for
  every pane, not idea;.
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>It also won't remove hand-drawn studies, much less
  put them back later. You might be able to code up something that sets the
  color of studies to your background color, maybe?
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>It's better than nothing, and AFIK, the best we can
  do without it being built into AB, but I too hope Tomasz adds a feature like
  this.
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>
  <SPAN
  class=606461512-26072004>Dave Merrill
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    would like to set AB's data to a selected date back in time, clear of
    all existing studies I might have drawn like trendlines ect, but
    trendlines and other studies are able to be drawn. Then every time the
    space bar is pressed a new days(weeks or tick) worth of data is
    added.The reason for this of cause is to test or practice trading
    like backtesting your idears and instinks in real time.  Is
    there currently a way to do this?Downloading each days history is
    not a solution. To time consuming.Any idear?Thanks
  Ant.Check
  AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A