RE: [amibroker] Help needed

I've been researching for a couple of hours now and so far haven't
found anything on this subject.

Previously I have used Amibroker to annalize charts with just end of
day data. I have the pro version and have several tickers I want to
watch real time. My data feed is QuoteTracker for the real time. This
worked fine on one ticker, but I tried several other tickers and no
luck. I know that the ticker must be in both QT and Amibroker.

Later that evening I had to delete that ticker from Amibroker and
then import the end of day data with an expanded date span, to view
the chart.

Can someone explain to me how I can use Amibroker to view both real
time and end of day the simplest way.

At this point I'm thinking I need seperate data bases for each
function. I'm thinking I'll need to establish my connection with QT
for my realtime database and disconnect it from the End of Day data
base. Is this correct? And I can't figure why it didn't give me real
time on several tickers.

Thanks