[amibroker] Intra Signals not showing in backtest

If one only needs EOD data, what is the "best" source?  I expect I'll
hear QP as the overwhelming choice (and is Amibroker recommended) but
how is it better? Specifically, is there anything wrong with Yahoo
EOD data? How does data reliability (accuracy) compare?

I'd appreciate hearing any opinion/experiences.

TIA.

Dan