Re: [amibroker] Re: Minimum Holding Period in Days

Bruce,

Another item to be watching is if you are using multiple programs
that are accessing TC2K simultaneously.  Apparently, the tc2000dev.exe
module is not re-entrant or at least not totally stable.  I have
seen this error many times using some combination of Amibroker, Telechart,
Technifilter Plua, and/or Omnitrader 2004 when accessing TC2K data.
Executing each product standalone with TC2K data works fine.

Ron