[amibroker] Re: symbol lists

<SPAN
class=880171818-23072004>My impression is that their stuff is quite high
quality, but lack of a demo and relatively high prices (next to AB
anyway) make me reluctant to dive in. And frankly, while I'd believe that
their indicators are lowER lag, and highER precision than the standard tools,
I'm a lot less sure that they'd make the difference between a system that's
profitable and one that's not.
<SPAN
class=880171818-23072004>
<SPAN
class=880171818-23072004>Dave Merrill
<BLOCKQUOTE

  A friend suggested that
  I investigate Jurick Research at <A
  href="">http://www.jurikres.com/. I visited the
  site and noted that he offers software that is compatable with AB. Does
  anyone have a track record on his offerings?Jim