Re: [amibroker] Exploration Period 14 days but want 52 weeks

TJ,

No really to get defensive about it... Why would I want to pay for
data is free -- please read my post, I "only" want EOD data... and
is there for me... If I wanted intraday data, then I'd be glad to
pay for it...

The plugin should bring the daily data even though the intraday data
is not available -- at least that is what other programs like MS and
Ensign and Tradestation do... try it for yourself if you don't
believe me.

I'm sorry for I use the word "error" -- I should have used "feature
is not there" perhaps...

> > I'm running the latest beta .49 and I don't subscribe to the
AMEX