copy the box.dll in plugin folder
and
try this code

GraphXSpace=1<FONT
size=1>;
Title = Name() +
"\n Swing Per" ;
per=Param( <FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"n", <FONT face="Courier New"
color=#ff00ff size=1>7, <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>3, 50<FONT
size=1>, 1 );

//SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
Plot(Close,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"close",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>1,64<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>scZigHiLo(per),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"",2<FONT
size=1>,1);

stephane
<BLOCKQUOTE