[amibroker] Deleted Database By Mistake

Ok I understand.
A little bit further
Having a strategy that gives long and short conditions, how to
control the behavior?
I actually have both figures:
Sometimes, if I am long, I do not want any short signal to reverse or
sold my position, so I set a condition saying I must be FLAT to short
Sometimes, I expect a reversal action, so I set a condition saying I
must be FLAT OR LONG to short
Sorry to annoy you with theses TS ways of trading but it is really
the way I trade. And expect to optimize with AB...
Thanks to help
Philippe

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Not sure what you are after...
>
> AB doesn't let you Buy again after you are already in a Long
position. You
> would have to first close the position with a Sell condition (which
could be
> made to precede the Buy to simulate Pyramiding).
>
> herman

Terms of
>   Service.
>

>   Check AmiBroker web page at: