Re: [amibroker] How do i insert a NewLine character into a txtfile?

After years of requests from VectorVest users, they've finally made both
adjusted and non-adjusted prices available simultaneously. Non-adjusted
price shows in a separate field, so you can use the appropriate one.

For example, if you want a backtest to buy only stocks above $5, that filter
should act on the actual price you would have gotten at that time, the
unadjusted price. For signals that work off relative price action (MAs etc),
you have to use split-adjusted prices.

The simple mechanism of making both sets of price data available
simultaneously is a huge advance IMO, and I hope AB will have direct support
for these two sets of prices per ticker at some point.

Of course it also depends on having both sets of data available, which in
turn depends on your provider (VV does both their software and data). Few
providers offer both at all, and as far as I know, no provider makes it easy
to use both sets at once. I'd hope that direct support for this in AB would
point up how essential this is, and encourage providers to make it possible.

Please let me know if there is in fact a good way to do this already, with
any practical data provider.

Dave Merrill