[amibroker] Sharpe Ratio??

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Here's what you can do:  after updating your TC2k
data. Run Amibroker with the following database settings:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Data Source: Tc2000/TcNet plugin.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Local Data storage:  Enable.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Then open up the AA window and run a scan of the entire
data base. This will ensure that the new data will be loaded into the the local
data base.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Then zip up that database and move it to your other
computer where you should have the following database
settings:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Data Source: (Local Database)  NOT the
plugin.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Local Data storage: Enable.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>No exporting or importing is required. And the time it
takes to do this is minimal.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>That's it - you should have the same data as on your
machine that uses the plug in.  If you need some automation to do this for
you lemme know.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial