[amibroker] code help

Hi All,

Please, Newbie needs help. The below code is from support but when I
plot it I get a blank screen in a new pane. Sure would like to ID
certain times of trading day with some sort of shape on the price
chart. Also, support said would have to have a price bar wth exactly
the same time, so would like to also to code with a lee way. Yes have
checked AmiBroker Mailing list Archive 1998 to 2002 (great reference).

shape = shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle * (TimeNum()==103600);
PlotShapes(shape,colorRed,0);

The above code shapeHollow etc is in bold type which I guess makes a
diff.

My first try is below but that does not work either.

PlotShapes ( TimeNum (103600), shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle,colorGreen,
Layer =
0, offset = 50) ;

Thanks in advance if anybody helps.

TheGress