From: sesselhocker [mailto:carsten.bartel@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 8:13 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Point Profit Trailing Stop Question

Hi everybody,

my question is how I could manage to set the trailing stop e.g. 10
points below the highest high?
There is no possibility to do it with the regular ApplyStop AFL
formula ! (as you might know only a percentage level below the
highest high can be defined as trailing stop loss)

Is there a workaround with IIF ? Can somebody post an example?

In addition it would be nice to trigger that trailing stop loss only
when the price is +50 from the buy price (for long trades)

Just as a sidenote ... this idea might be a helper for those who had
problems with the Percent Profit Trailing Stop which was posted here
earlier. (Because here you ARE able to have intraday stop loss for
EOD data)

thanks
see ya'

Check group FAQ at: