[amibroker] Re: Point Profit Trailing Stop Question

Wayne sail>> After setting up the TC2000 program on your computer, you can
then either
 export the data as, e.g. a comma separated file,  or you can simply let
 Amibroker read it all through AB's own TC2000 plugin.

I am aware that when I have a paid subscription to TC2000  data, I can
access it through the plugin of computer #1 where it resides on the hard
drive.

Does Wayne's statement above mean that I can then export each days fresh
download to computer #2?   I thought each new days data gets piled on top of
the existing TC2000 data, and that you could not export it to computer#2.
If you can export it, it seems that it would have to be the entire database
that gets exported.

I think I also remember  TJ saying that computer#2 of the network cannot
access the TC2000 data at all, via the plugin, or any other method.  Is this
correct?  Ron D