<BLOCKQUOTE

  From: ram_frca [mailto:ramfrca@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 11:07 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Woddie's
  CCI
  Hi,I am new to this group. I am considering the
  purchase of AmiBroker (AB) realtime version with Interactive Broker
  plug-in. I will be grateful if I can get answers from AmiBroker developer
  and users for the following questions:1) Are there any AB users
  out there who are successfully using AB with IB plug-in for trading
  Woodie's CCI system? Is the combination stable? 2) Is CCI in AB
  calculated according to the original author's (Donald Lambert)description
  (as it was reprinted in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
  magazine)?I will be grateful for any additional comments and
  suggestions on other aspect of AB's use in intraday trading
  also.Thanks to all of you in
  advance.Sincerely,Rama.Check
  AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check