[amibroker] chart

There are a few programs that offer it built in
>From memory PFscan, Bulls-Eye Broker have it

It was something developed 50 years ago by chartcraft, so nothing new.

I did a rough attempt at it some time ago, but I think the enhancements in
AB since then would make this easier for someone to write a new one.

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

-----Original Message-----
From: mrdavis9 [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:38 PM
To: amibroker
Subject: [amibroker] Bullish Percent Charts

Below, I have pasted a message that I posted on the Holygrail board with a
response to it.   Do one of you one of you Gurus want to try to see if he is
actually correct when He states that only Stockcharts offers Pullish Percent
charts?        BTW, I imagine that by now, you are all well aware that I
should be the poster boy of Non-Programmers.  Ron D.

Hi Ron,

"You feel like you are in Camelot when you are using
Amibroker."

Ah, come on Ron.  Camelot?  Camelot??  Ron, are you are a
programmer?  I'm not so when I use AB, I feel like I am in the
dungeon. lol

Acutally, I find Metastock much easier to use and learn than AB.  MS
seems to have more indicators pre-loaded than AB.  For instance,
AB's standard list of formulas doesn't even include %R.  Plus, MS
offers phone support as well as email.  And unless I am missing
something, only Stockcharts offers Bullish Percent charts as
compared to MS and AB.

David

--- In holygrailsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT  POINT OF ALL IS THE SUPPORT SYSTEM.
Email
> your question any time of the day or night to the yahoo group, and
you will
> have answers within minutes to a few hours.
>
> Sometimes I can't go to sleep because I drink coffee later in the
day than I
> should.  When this happens, I just go into my office, and try out
new coding
> Ideas in Amibroker.  When I have a question at 2 or 3 AM: CST, I
email it to
> the Yahoogroup, and almost always have an answer within 10
minutes, usually
> from Australia.  When I email questions during the day, the
answers come
> from all over the world.  The yahoogroup sometimes is very
entertaining,
> especially Yuki, the brilliant housewife in Japan.
>
> I know way less than 1/100th of what Amibroker offers, but I what
I know
> serves me very well. You feel like you are in Camelot when you are
using
> Amibroker.  Ron D

Check group FAQ at: