Re: [amibroker] chart

Hi, I am also evaluating Amibroker (unregistered) with IB data feed.
My first attempt was unsuccesful, but after installing the new IB dll
file into the plugin subdir and restart everything, it works!

So my suggestion is to uninstall everything and try it all over again
follow the instructions step-by-step.

Hope this help.

Henry N.