Re: [amibroker] Three Day Weekend

Johan,

Many thanks. This is however, just plotting the high
of the day of the crossover as against the highest
value between the current occurence and the one prior
to that.

I am trying to figure out the function you created.
The moment I am able to understand that (if ever) I
will be able to make it do what I want.

Regards

Rakesh

--- johsun <johanskatt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can write a function for that,
>

> function HighestBetween(expression,array,n)
> //Returns the highest ARRAY value between the Nth
> most recent
> //occurrence of True EXPRESSION AND the one prior to
> that.
>  {
>  e=expression;a=array;
>  Hb=IIf(n>0,ValueWhen(e,Ref(HighestSince(e,a,1),-1),
>     Min(LastValue(Cum(e)),n)),HighestSince(e,a));
>  return LastValue(Hb);
>  }
>

> //example of use
> Cond=Cross(MACD(),0);
> Occ=Param("occ",0,0,8);
> x=HighestBetween(Cond,H,Occ);
>
> GraphXSpace=4;
> Plot(C,"",colorDefault,styleBar);

Plot(Cond,"",colorRose,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel);

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail