RE: [amibroker] Three Day Weekend

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Graham,
> thank you for sharing this.
> You should add, in the beginning, a SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
> help if QuickAFL is enabled.
> One more note [for my codes also] :
> We both suppose the line is drawn from left to right !
> If you draw f1 or f2 from right to left, there is no result.
> We should add some min(t1,t2) to avoid this.
> Dimitris Tsokakis

Graham,
Delete my last phrase, it is wrong, there is nothing we can do.
Any user trendline should be drawn from left to right, else amibroker
can not "see" it.
Try drawing an AB and

Plot(C,"C",1,64);
DL=Study("AB",GetChartID());
Plot(IsTrue(DL),"TRUE",colorWhite,2+styleOwnScale);

If the line is drawn from right to left, the white bars disappear !
Since all the left-handed people have equal rights, an explanation
should be added in the description of this interesting function.

Dimitris Tsokakis