From: Graham [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 10:19 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Fib lines from manual study lines

Hope DT hasn't already done this one, but his work in automated angled
sup/res lines got me to thinking drawing angled Fibonacci levels. The built
in fib tool is good, but only uses horizontal lines, so I thought I would do
one for any pair of drawn lines.

Just draw 2 lines on the price chart and name them F1 and F2 in the line
properties window. You can add or delete lines, change % and colours just
using the fibline statement per the last few lines of the code.

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);

Upper=ValueWhen(NOT IsNull( Study("f1",GetChartID())
),Study("f1",GetChartID()));
Lower=ValueWhen(NOT IsNull(
Study("f2",GetChartID())),Study("f2",GetChartID()));

TLB = ValueWhen( Upper AND IsNull(Ref(Upper,-1)), BarIndex());
TLP = ValueWhen( Upper AND IsNull(Ref(Upper,-1)), Upper );
TRB = ValueWhen( Upper ==LastValue(Upper), BarIndex());
TRP = ValueWhen( Upper ==LastValue(Upper), Upper );

BLB = ValueWhen( Lower AND IsNull(Ref(Lower,-1)), BarIndex());
BLP = ValueWhen( Lower AND IsNull(Ref(Lower,-1)), Lower );
BRB = ValueWhen( Lower ==LastValue(Lower), BarIndex());
BRP = ValueWhen( Lower ==LastValue(Lower), Lower );

procedure FibLine(x,y)
{
LB = LastValue( BLB+(TLB-BLB)*x );
RB = LastValue( BRB+(TRB-BRB)*x );
LP = LastValue( BLP+(TLP-BLP)*x );
RP = LastValue( BRP+(TRP-BRP)*x );
Line = LineArray( LB, LP, RB, RP ,0 );
Plot( Line, "Line "+(x*100)+"%", y, styleLine);
}

FibLine(0.5,colorRed);
FibLine(0.618,colorBlue);
FibLine(0.382,colorGreen);