From: pete_wragg
[mailto:wraggp@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 27 June 2004 11:02
a.m.
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Any way to
drag or change SHEET/Tab order?

face="Times New Roman">

face="Courier New">I have several tabbed sheets
set up in Ami, each with different indicators etc.  I now find that the 2
or 3 that I tend to use most are actually widely separated.  I know it's a
minor inconvenience, but is there any way to change the order of the tabs -
dragging doesn't work - so that I can line up the most used tabs next to each
other, e.g. positions 1,2,3 etc?<font size=2
face="Courier New">

I know I can do it by starting again and setting
up the sheets from scratch, but if there is a way to do it without having to go
back and do that, it would be helpful.

I've checked the manual, but all I can find there
is how to rename the Tabs.  Am I missing something somewhere as to
re-ordering the Tabs?

Thanks for any help.

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.

Check