[amibroker] Re: Scalping Using RT Tick Data

Hi Ken,

I just started trying Amibroker with IB RT data feed.  I mostly focus
on emini futures scalp trade.  Will love any advice or ideas.

Do I have to register in order to use the Professional version and
save the data into the database (harddisk)?

Thanks.
Henry Ng