Re: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

Yuki, this code is great. I changed the colors to better suit my eyes, and
to hopefully be visible over the volume bars of the builtin price chart.

 I hope TJ incorporates this in the builtin price chart.

Everytime that I try to add any code to the builtin price chart, I always
fail, so If anyone else can modify the main price chart to include this, I
would sure appreciate seeing a post of a complete FUNCTIONING version of the
builtin Pricechart  with this code  already inserted.  Ron D.

Title="Lines for Month,Week";

Plot(IIf(Month()!=Ref(Month(),-1),1,0),"",42,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|st
yleNoLabel,0,5);

Plot(IIf(DayOfWeek()<Ref(DayOfWeek(),-1),1,0),"",43,styleHistogram|styleOwnS
cale|styleNoLabel,-0.55,12);