Re: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

OK, I attached a snapshot of how the chart looks with the errors in the AddToComposite function.  The very long candles for 3/12/04 - 3/18/04 are the incorrect bars.  The Quote Editor for these bars shows 3-4 different entries for each of these 5 days.  If I add up all the Opens, they add up to the correct total (the same goes for the closes, highs, lows, and volume).  But for some reason it is not adding these days automatically.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again,
Jason
		Do you Yahoo!?