Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem with AddToComposite

Jason,
I run ~120 composite tickers everyday for years [ EOD mode ] and
never had similar problems.
Since you ask for suggestions from the list, you should provide
detailed examples of AddToComposite() AND Plot() codes.
Your "Then all the exact same errors reappear" makes me suppose some
wrong code[s] or some hole[s] in your database.
Let me ask you another question : Did you create "correct" composite
tickers with some other T/A software on the same database ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "aereoplain" <aereoplain@xxxx>