  >From:
  Jayson

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 7:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Alerts for
  minimized charts

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Gernot,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  You
  could always build a custom indicator that makes calls to the foreign tickers
  and and set your alerts from there.
  <SPAN
  class=428204922-21062004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2> <FONT color=#282828
  size=2>
  x=<FONT
  color=#0000ff>Foreign(<FONT
  size=2>"CSCO","C"<FONT
  size=2>);
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>y=foreign("jpm","C");
  AlertIf<FONT face=Arial
  color=#282828 size=2>(<SPAN
  class=428204922-21062004>x>ma(x,50),bla,bla);
  AlertIf(<SPAN
  class=428204922-21062004>y<SPAN
  class=428204922-21062004>>ma(x,50),bla,bla);

  then
  just run the customer indicator in an open window squeezed down as small as
  you can get it....<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
  size=2>
  Regards,Jayson

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: TaoTrader
    [mailto:taotrader@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 5:47
    AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
    Alerts for minimized charts
    I hope there is an easy solution to this
    problem.  I follow seven currency pairs.  Four of them have their
    charts displayed at any given time, the remaining three charts are
    minimized.  Four charts are about the most I can display without
    sacrificing too much in readability.  All seven charts have audio
    alerts associated with them.  The problem is the audio alerts only
    activate for the displayed charts not the minimized ones.  Is there a
    way to have the alerts activate for the minimized charts.

    TIA
    Gernot
     Check
    AmiBroker web page at:<A