Re: [amibroker] Indicator help

I have installed 4 Amibrokers onto my computer each in a different
folder each independent of each other.

2 Amibrokers are "testers" and 1 in the ASX market and the other
international for CFD's.

The 4 Amibrokers have been performing totaly independent for about
one month, until last week, this is when I installed AB version 4.57
over a tester AB(coincerdence?). I have since changed back to AB4.56
cause when version 4.57 was opened the view of the other AB was like
changing to defualt. ie Workspace and interpretation boxes were
displayed even though before I hide them.

Now when I type somthing in Analysis-Automatic Analysis for a scan,
all the other versions display this same programing?
or when a toolbar is moved all the other AB's show the changed
toolbar?
or in AmiQuote when settings- destination folder is set all the
other AmiQuote destination folders show the same folder?

I am running Windows XP and am totaly lost as to why it happend and
how to fix it without a new instalation.

Any idears?

Thanks
Anthony.