RE: [amibroker] Simple system not producing expected results.

Hi All,

I am trying to create Group/Industry Indices, having got to the stage where
I have built my Sector Pyramid of Groups/Industries/Stocks (big thanks to
Graham for sending me his Australian GICS breakout). Using AB Help, I have
used the example code to create an Index of the Aussie Energy Sector - this
seems to work when plotted. However, I would like to have my Indices
plotting in Candlestick format using OHLC (this may be possible but may not
add much in due course but.). Is this possible with AB? I have been used to
this format in AIQ.

This is what I have used so far and I am not sure how to proceed to the
Candlestick level:

// Create Composite Indices
// SYNTAX  AddToComposite( array, "ticker", "field", flags = atcFlagDefaults
)

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */
AddToComposite(O+H+L+C, "~S_Energy", "X" );

/* add one to open interest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~S_Energy", "I" );

Buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Indicator Builder */
Graph0 = Foreign( "~S_Energy", "C" )/Foreign( "~S_Energy", "I" );

Regards,

Gordon Sutherland