[amibroker] Re: StyleCandle with AddToComposite Indices Builder

Lou,

I don't use Outlook, nor Outlook Express, so that particular search
software won't do it.  But there may be something equivalent for my
Juno Platinum service available that performs the same function.
Thanks for the helpful idea as I never gave thought to searching thru
email texts, and I do receive and keep the AmiBroker group Yahoo
daily digests!!

Buzz

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lou H <lhoward121@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Buzz -
>
> If you keep the messages in your mailing program such as Outlook
Express